Welcome to the library!

Here is where you can find everything about my fanfiction, if such a thing interests you.

love that I can't hide

The love that I can't hide series is my pride and joy - my flagship series, if you will - that currently consists of three entries:

promise a future I can come back to
because you're mine
i am the silence (i am the call)

promise is a somewhat-canon-divergent soulmate AU focusing on Jedediah and Octavius as they navigate the world of the museum before the events of the first movie. Just because they're destined for each other doesn't mean their lives are easy. In this story, we follow the two as they go from rivals to lovers to enemies to friends to lovers once again. The soulmate AU portion of this is a modified form of the common soulmark trope - in this world, soulmates share one another's scars.

because you're mine is two short stories in one work: the first is a small bite of sweetness, as Annie and Jane get engaged, and the second is a bittersweet morsel of a reunion between Micah and a freshly-not-dead Luke.

i am the silence (i am the call) is the newest installment in the series. Ever since Jedediah and Octavius ended their yearslong feud, their relationship has been smooth sailing. But beneath the surface, forces are conspiring to tear them apart once again - this time, apparently, for good.

The Good

Fluff and silliness.

you will write and I will call

Everyone's favorite miniatures go for a nighttime picnic.

he ain't wrong, he's just different

Jedediah is angry with himself and Octavius is just a little bit slow on the uptake, but they figure it out in the end.

time keeps knocking me on my back

Look, coming up with a good alibi is tough when you don't legally exist.

you taught me how to misbehave

In which Sacagawea and Joan of Arc are totally just really good friends.

phantom arms around me

Jed's apartment is haunted, but he's surprisingly okay with that. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: AU Appreciation.

a light broke through the black

Amelia has never been one to back down from an opportunity. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: sequel squad.

just be there when I wake up

The night after the night they get home from the Smithsonian, Jed and Octavius have some time - and grime - to kill. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: missing scene.

i'm the kindest kind of faker

Octavius has been hiding something for a very, very long time.

The Sad

Not-so-fluffy stories.

i'm leaving, i'm closing my eyes

How would the story go if Octavius hadn't been able to break that glass with his helmet?

saw you with him the other day

A little addition to the West causes some big trouble.

nevermore to leave here, nevermore to leave here

Rome is not always a peaceful place. Or, the one where Octavius gets stabbed and I know nothing about Roman politics.

because you're mine

Two short fics that take place in the promise a future I can come back to timeline. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: OC love.

i've lost direction, i've lost control

Two scenes inspired by some conversations on the Discord server.

Part 1: Just before getting shipped out, the boys share one last conversation.

Part 2: They may have gotten home safely, but they nearly didn't, and Octavius is not okay with this.

And The Ugly

Major angst. Tread at your own risk.

i look like hell (just to wear it well)

Thirty-one prompts, eleven scenarios, one pairing. Details and content warnings in the chapter notes. Happy Whumptober, my friends!

promise a future I can come back to

A story about two men, second chances, and destiny - or, a mostly-pre-canon soulmate AU, featuring matching scars and a healthy dose of gay pining.

screaming at your memory

Sacagawea finds out that Ahkmenrah clearly remembers the day he died. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: pre-canon.

i'm wary of the time

One more take on what they might have done with their last night. Written for NATM Week 2023, prompt: sunrise.

living beyond your years (acting out all their fears)

Secret of the Tomb AU. Octavius doesn't make it out of Pompeii; angry and grieving, Jedediah goes home alone. Meanwhile, for Octavius, his whole world changes overnight. The new museum is thriving on the magic of the tablet, but it's not where he belongs. It's going to be a long way home.

i am the silence (i am the call)

Though Jedediah and Octavius have accepted Fate's link and gotten their rocky relationship smoothed out, there are still more obstacles in their path - like the fact that not everyone is content with peacetime. Old enemies and new friends come together to fight in a battle that's really going to be one for the history books.

Thanks for visiting!